COVID-19 Cleaning Standards and Practices:
Based upon the Alberta Hotel and Lodging Association recommendations, we are making every effort to increase cleaning in all areas from guest rooms to common areas. We have also implemented efficient procedures that minimize contact between guests and our team while maintaining the guest service you expect from us. Please note the below standards which have been put into practice:
1. Our Team:
The Acorn Motel team will follow strict guidelines including utilizing Personal Protective Equipment and frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols.
Employees are asked to stay home if unwell and follow procedures recommended by the Alberta Hotel and Lodging Association.
2. Front Desk and Lobby:
Social distancing signs will be prominently posted across the motel.
Enhanced sanitization procedures will be in place at the front desk, lobby and across all guest touch points throughout the Motel with disinfecting taking place regularly.
Sanitizing stations or wipes will be available at the front desk.
3. Housekeeping Service:
Thorough cleaning procedures will be executed in our guest rooms.
Guest rooms may not be entered for 24 to 48 hours after check-out wherever possible.
All linens and all touch points such as motel directories, telephones, faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clocks, dressers, night stand handles, hangers etc. will be cleaned with industry approved cleaning products.
For our guest and our team's safety and protection, housekeeping service will be by request.
4. Continental Breakfast Service:
The breakfast room will remain closed for guest access to ensure social distancing regulations are met. Our team will gladly serve every guest pre-plated continental breakfast based on request. This procedure will minimize guest contact with food and beverages, surfaces, and cross contamination.
Acorn Motel encourages advanced bookings.
Call us at 1-780-827-2412 or 1-888-827-7202 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must present your credit card along with a valid ID for verification before check-in at the Motel
- All room rates are on a per room per night basis
- Room rates are excluding other charges or taxes.
- The maximum number of people in any room is 2 adults and 2 kids under 16 unless otherwise approved by management.
- Payments are acceptable in the following forms: Visa, Mastercard, American Express & Visa Debit
Please speak to our front desk team should you require a late check-out.
Children and rollaway beds:
• A maximum of two children under 16 years may stay free of charge when using existing beds.
• Additional children may stay in the same suite at an additional charge of $ 20 per person per night when using existing beds.
• Rollaway beds may be available at an additional charge of $ 20 per person per night
You may cancel your booking(s) 24 Hours before your scheduled check-in date.
We realize it's hard to leave a pet behind. Acorn Motel is pleased to welcome you and your pet.
- Small to medium size dogs.
- Maximum of one pet per room.
- Please be advised there will be a charge of $ 20 plus tax per pet per day
- Guide dogs are always welcome without a charge.
- Please keep your pets on a leash at all times inside the hotel.
- We would prefer that your pet not be left unattended in your room.
- Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or please ask for assistance. Cleaning fee may apply.
- Any damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.
- Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for this loss of revenue.
- Please be advised pets may not be allowed in our newly renovated rooms.